Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Surgery Day

These cute kids of mine had to get surgery on the same day!  Brox had tubes put in and Tae had her tonsils and adnoids removed.  They were both such troopers.  Tae is excited that she gets to eat ice cream for 2 weeks straight!    IMG_0816IMG_0814 IMG_0815 

Luckily, their cute dad took the day off to help us! IMG_0817

The hospital was so cute and brought them in all sorts of presents before they went in for surgery.  They got blankets, pillows, a doll, a monkey, a make-up bag, fingernail polish, etc. all donated through people in the community.  I tell ya… I am a believer in that and will definitely be donating more!  It helped Taelyn so much and made her so excited.IMG_0819

These are the giant tonsils that had to be removed… The doc said they are one of the biggest she’s seen for tae’s size.IMG_0822

In the recovery room… Tae watched t.v. while Brox took a nap.

IMG_0821 IMG_0824

2 comments:

bkjones said...

What troopers these two are!! I am glad that they are home and doing good, I just love these two kiddos. Ps. Those tonsils are disgusting!!!

bkjones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.