Monday, September 19, 2011

Lake Powell

We had a blast in Powell.  My kids are all at the perfect age that we could seriously enjoy it!  We did lots of boating, eating, hiking, swimming, and fires.  The weather was changing all the time… It was windy and stormy, then beautiful blue skies and glass water.  (I have to say I had the best ski trip I think I’ve ever had.  The water was warm, smooth, and I was pretty much by myself on the lake!)  It was a little crazy sleeping with all the kids we have now and the weather not being good at night.  We had sleep parties where there were 11 people at a time in one room.  And with the babies… we pretty much were up the entire night long!!  But like I said… it was an AMAZING trip!
IMG_2992IMG_2981IMG_2926IMG_2924IMG_2936IMG_2942

Wind storms that led to sleep parties!IMG_2909IMG_2914IMG_2939IMG_2899IMG_2979IMG_2905IMG_2922IMG_2919IMG_2920IMG_2929IMG_2932IMG_2927 imageIMG_2962IMG_2963IMG_2964IMG_2975IMG_2969IMG_2972I LOVE my family!  We have so much fun together and I love being with them!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Looks like a blast. I love how big your family is! All those kiddies are growing up and it's darling to see them in action.