Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkins, Witches, & More

We went to Gardners Village with my mom and sister. It was fun to see all the witches out and the fall decorations... but it was so crowded you could barely walk around! Tae hated the feel of straw and made the funniest faces everytime I put her on it. It was a fun day with the girls but we sure missed Meg and Brinn!

6 comments:

Beck said...

Tae looks so dang cute in those pictures. I do have to say that those pictures would be a lot cuter if Brinn and I were in them with you. Looks like you guys had fun. Im jealous - like always!

bkjones said...

how fun are these pics! I've been dying to go see everything at gardner village! Tae looks so cute! i love the face! Hey about your white trash post I think we had that beat about 2 years ago when we went camping in your RV in the driveway!! Remember?? Pure white trash!!

Britt said...

UMMM.... pretty sure you are the Master of blogging I love the new background! I know Christmas is forever away but we should start talking about another reunion party during christmas time when I'm out there.....everyone is so busy during the holidays so maybe if we plan it now we can figure out a good time! miss ya!

Woods said...

Cute blog!! I need something new for mine. I love the pics of Tae and the witch. CUTE!!

Johnson said...

I love the pictures and it looks like fun roasting hotdogs and marshmallows in the back yard. Your family does have a lot of fun together. Hey, tell Amber she had better invite me to her blog!!! Or else!! Just kidding..but I would love to see it. My email is beckyjohnson3@gmail.com

Elder Logan Cottle said...

How cute is YOUR blog? You are the cutest ever with that baby! She is getting so big!!!! I am not as fancy as you on the blog thing, especially now that I am teaching, but it is still fun. Now I will add you to my favorite links so I can check things out all the time! Heck, the first MONTH was hell! I am still learning everyday, and my class is a bunch of little $#$$%@^&%$, okay I will say it, SHITS! They are horrible, so that is challenging, but I am hanging in there! Keep in touch! Darling family!